Wednesday Weigh-In

I lost 2 lbs. these 2 weeks. Not a lot but it is a loss. It can be disappointing. You work hard towards a goal giving it all I have and still end up not great results. You ask yourself, "Where did I go wrong, what's the use of being dedicated and hard working?"

But on the other hand, by looking at my situation with a calm, detached attitude, I can locate the faults or leakages. Like, I should have walk more instead of sitting on the couch watching TV. Stop snacking crackers out of the box instead I should have put two servings in a bowl.

I have to be positive and put in a good prospective that I did lose 2 lbs. Even if I lost zero. I can't let it get me down. I need to loose weight, that is my answer to a good healthy future, life with my family and friends. Like the saying goes, "The glass is half full, not half empty."

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.