Day Four - My Last Day

I woke up this morning and feeling refresh and awake. My head is so clear and light with no feeling to eat anything. Wow, I wish everyday feels like this. My back feels good with no pain. My skin is clearing up and my face seems to be tighten. Now, this might not happen to you cause everyone is different in their own way and some of you all are more toxic than others. It might take more time for you to feel like I do. I have been doing cleansing for about 4 years (twice a year). So, don't get discourage yourself, if it doesn't work as soon as you hope, it might take 6 or 7 days.

Once again, always, consult your doctor going on any diets. Some diets can back fire on you and you can get sick or reunion you chemical imbalance. Trust me, you don't want to end up in the ER feeling silly.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.