Doctor Appt. Today

Always consult with you doctor about trying any diets that consist of join clubs, taking pills or surgery. Some diets out there will hurt you especially the diet pills. Most doctors will ask you on taking a test like a stress test or blood work for sugar and cholesterol. They can tell you pacifically what is best for you and you well being.

My doctor told me, I should count calories of my diet foods. 1600 calories, the matter of fact. (2000 calories is the average cal. for everyday people.) So, I bought myself a calorie book, CalorieKing Calorie, Fat & Carbohydrate Counter (Calorie King) and a notebook to write all the foods and dressings to count my cal. It will be a challenge for me to squeeze this in my life of counting calories but I want to lose weight, I'll have to make the time for it.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.