Day THREE

Last night, while driving home from work, I almost had an accident. Driving over a few pot holes and bumps, while listen to my radio, I all a sudden stop and had a weird feeling in pit of my lower intestines. I hurry over to the nearest restaurant, McDonald's, parked my car and ran with my butt cheeks together and I made it to the toilet. Thank goodness. Wow, I didn't accept so soon in moving my bowls on the second day.

Today, being the third day and all, I feel pretty good. I got up this morning with no back ache, feeling good. I had no headaches or no feeling to eat any food. But later this afternoon, I developed a little cold. I guess its from all the 20 degree temps. we've been having. I had the small high fever, sniffles and icky all over. I took one pill of TylenolCold, so I can still continue this journey.

I have been notice a lot of heartburn. It gets so bad I can't talk without burping. I'm taking Tums or a little bit of Pepto-Bismol. I know I should not take any but my calls for it. I'm hoping the heartburn stops so I can continue, if not, I think I will have to cut it short and go to the next step (orange juice).

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.