Eating Solid Foods

Back to solid foods. Its nice to chew once again. I thought since my body is clean and refresh I don't want to back it up (figure of speech). I going to eat light foods like scramble eggs, both soup, fish and lettuce. Nothing to heavy to make my stomach to explode.

Wow, the food taste better after doing 5 days of cleansing. Everything taste really good, but I have to be careful not to go over board and eat everything out of stores. Small amounts and chew slower and saver the taste. That's my motive, enjoy the food, not scrawful the food down like a puppy. The smaller bites and slow eating will make you full faster and you can have left over for tomorrow.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.