Day ONE - Master Cleanser

First day is so exciting. It's a new beginning, a change in your life that can change the rest of your life. I weighted myself today and wow, I sure gained over the holidays. I weight at 327 lbs. Not my highest weight but close. I thought I would do a cleansing diet to remove all the toxins from my overall cells and vital organs with the Master Cleanser, Lemonade Diet. If you don't know what I am talking about, check out this thin book, The Master Cleanser,on amazon.com. Read the reviews on other people that experience on it.

The Master Cleanser diet otherwise known as the "lemonade diet" has been around over 25 years. Many people have tried this diet and had alot to say about it that it help them loose weight and feel healthy. The taste is a little bland but its better than those fiber, grainy texture cleanses drinks that out there like the GNC cleanse. UGH! The book explains how the cleansing works and how it can help you with detoxing your body. It also has few recipes on delicious sauces, dressings and healthy antibiotic recipes (like formula for eye drops and how wintergreen relieves pain in warts or corns and painful muscles and joints).

Here is a video, how to make the homemade lemonade diet recipe cleanse.



You can also check out on www.youtube.com with other people who experience this diet. Just search "master cleanser". To do a full cleanse diet is min. of 10 days and max. of 45 days. I'm going to try it for 4 days, because I'm diabetic. I can't imagine for 45 days that's too much to handle with work and life. Please make sure you consult with your doctor before trying this diet.

So far, my first day have been putting myself in the daze, but no headaches or hunger for food. Drinking plenty of water, I always keep a bit bottle of water by my side. My middle of my tong is a little bit numb 'cause I put in too much of the cayenne pepper (powder). My blood sugar is good so far (diabetic - no insulin shots, just pills). I have cut down in half on my pills, I don't want my blood count to go to low. I'm hoping my diabetic blood count, glucose, will go down by cleanse my body and lowering my sugar back the 130s rather than 190s. I'll give you heads up tomorrow.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.