Starting Over

There are days, you just don't care and you want to do what you want. No Dieting, no worrys, no responsibility and no exercising. We all get in those moods because we all are tried and want to do nothing and need a vacation from reality, but we can't do that. Your world is not going anywhere and need to face those problems. You need to coming back to realism and make a change in yourselves.

Being POSITIVE. Anne Frank quoted on Being Happy: Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. When I read this poem, I think about "what I like about myself." I like to help people when they lease expect it. Like when I go shopping and you see a senior citizen trying to reach a box of cereal on top of shelves and she/he can't reach it. I run over and help, then I ask if they need anything else. It a great feeling, even though something small like that. I feel that I'm wanted, I'm appreciated that I can still do good in the world.

Think very hard about what you like about yourself. Is it your sense of humor (making people laugh), your giving (giving your time to someone at need) or your smile? What makes you happy that you like doing? Do it.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.