New Year 2008

It's a new year and my resolution is, once again, to loose weight and getting health. Last 2006 and '07, I went through a stressful year with back surgery, physical theropy, family death, uterus cancer and radiation and the nominal. I am so fed up being sick or having some other stressful sickness to me. I am going make myself change in loosing weight and start getting healthier and stick with it. I'm going to be positive that I CAN LOOSE WEIGHT and not let myself down with stressful things in my life. If the people on The Biggest Looser can do it and the other people can loose - so I can too. This blog will have my weight loss each week, how I do it, receipes, websites, books and other insight of being healthier.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.