Starting Tomorrow - My Exercise



Starting tomorrow, my exercise will consist of The Biggest Loser DVDs and other workouts. I'm putting up a schedule of working out with the The Biggest Loser Workout, Vol. 1 on Monday and Wednesday. On Tuesday and Thursday, I'll work on The Biggest Loser Workout: Power Sculpt dvd. And on Friday, Essential Yoga For Inflexible People and on Saturday I work out with Discover Tai Chi With Scott Cole - Weight Loss for relaxation and release my stress from work. Sunday is sale day and my day off and go walking in the mall and shop.

I always believe if you work out alone, you will probably quit. So, working out with someone or a dvd with a trainer, you will probably work out more or still continue because it's a motivation in your par. With The Biggest Loser dvds, they are funny and very good to start up with building up my strength. If you ever watch the show, the contestants and training are always joking around and pushing one another to lose weight. The Yoga for Inflexible people is good for people who are not flexible like me. It's hard for me even to touch my toes or have balance. It's a very great dvd to start out with to put balance in your life. With Tai Chi, well, I always wanted to try it and I heard with tai chi, it relaxes you like meditation. Also, its easy with your muscles and back but will give you balance and strength.

If I don't have time to work out during the week before my television show come on like "Heroes" or "Lost" (huge fan), I'll work out on my Spri Medium Xertube and my Max Exercise Balls for Premier Core Training (medium). If you don't know any core ball exercise here is a book that I thought has a lot of beginners to advance level of exercise: Ultimate Core Ball Workout: Strengthening and Sculpting Exercises with Over 200 Step-by-Step Photos.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.