Success Stories

I don't know about you, but I like to get motivation by reading success stories from other people who met their goal weight. I like to read about them, how they did it and how they kept it up. When I'm down & moody, and I want a candy bar or Wendy's double cheese burger, I always look up on the internet for success stories and saw, if they can do it - I can to. Thats when I choose a healthy salad for lunch. Here are my favorites:

1,000,000 Biggest Loser Winner,
other biggest loser
, ediets, WeightWere, YouTube, Jenny Craig

Even looking at pictures make me motivated, too:
Nutrisystem

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.