30 Day Challenge

One of my favorite bloggers, "Becoming Fit at Fifty" is having a 30 day challenge for May 2008 which is a 'Clothing Challenge'. If you have an clothing, pants or a top, that are too tight or don't fit at all, take a picture of you with that clothing and send it to 'Becoming Fit at Fifty' see the blog for email. Comment to her blog, if you are in or not.

I know it only takes a couple of day to down size a size but to keep it off for 30 days is a challenge for yourself. There are so many temptation of deserts like ice cream alone is a killer to only have a single scoop. So, lets get fit and get in those dusty jeans out of the bin or your spring dress from the webby closet. Join us at "Becoming Fit at Fifty" blog and lets down size.

Here is my picture, wearing my taky half jeans. I had to lie on my bed just to button my button and the zipper only goes so far before it is ready to bust.

This challenge is a great motivation for me to get to my goal this June. I want to thank 'becoming fit at fifty' for bring my attention to move forward in my life that I can do this. Thanks

5 comments:

BITR Country Girl said...

I can hardly wait to start the challenge! It sounds like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cool!!!! I am so happy you are joining me! I will link you also.

Anonymous said...

I stole your logo, if you don't mind. :)

Anonymous said...

I will try and go for the challenge. Let all do the job.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I know Shari is pushing hard every day!!

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.