Prevention - Smart Ways To Live Well

Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and picked up a few supplies that I needed. When I was done looking around, I get to the cashier line ... one thing I do hate is the cashier line at a store. I get so impatient and very stressful, it takes 10 to 15 minutes to get threw ... especially when a customer gets a cell phone call. UGH!

Well, instead of getting stress out which is not good for my heart, I start looking at the magazines in the stand next to me. I pick up a Prevention Magazine and start reading some articles and they were very interesting on the health topics. I went home and looked up on the Internet for Prevention. They do have a website and they have a lot of great issues on weight loss, dieting, fitness, nutrition and more... Check it out for yourself, CLICK HERE and join in the RSS feed, so you can get update news for your health.

One more thing, I get there newsletter emails and they had this article about portion size and how much of which portion to have in percentage. Basically, 'Meal Balancer' game. I failed at this game, badly. Try it out and see how you do - CLICK HERE for the Meal Balance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! THANKS for the nice comment on my blog. I enjoy reading yours and visit at least twice a week! Keep up the good work! We'll be that size six soon!

Anonymous said...

I like Prevention , too.
But a lot of reading.
I will check it out , Thanks.

BITR Country Girl said...

Hey I found your blog off of Shari Kraft's blog. I've added you to my blogroll also. Thanks for posting the link for Prevention. There's a ton of great reading material on there!

http://slimmingdownjamers.blogspot.com

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.