I know I can!

I bought this Power Sculpt DVD of the Biggest Loser about 2 months ago. I tried it and I was very out of shape and busy with my work. I started to make myself time to do this and challenge myself to commit with it. There are 3 workout section to this DVD beside of the warm-up and cool down. I'm still on the first workout with Julian. In the last 3 weeks doing it 4 time a week, I have notice my body is getting more flexible and stronger than ever.

There is a part that I could not do but now I can do two of them which make me feel good about. See if you can do it (be careful, its not easy by looking at).

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.