Eating Well

I was in the book store the other day (it's where I go to unwind from work), I came across with a magazine which I thought is pretty good that talk about health and weight loss. Eating Well Magazine has great recipes, news updates on products, views on products, tips on weight loss and health, and a lot more.

They do have advance search on recipes which is nice. I always want to try an artichoke but never know what to do with it. It a weird odd shape green vege. I search the word 'artichoke' and it gave me 45 results. Try it out for yourself and see what you want to eat but never made cause you don't know how or what to do with it. Click here.

They are a magazine, see if you would be interested in subscribing to their magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried a fruit then meat and no
recipes. I guess it is not for me.

Joan said...

you must type in a pacific fruit and meat. Like 'pork chops', 'tender loins', 'apple', 'banana' and so on...

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.