My 2nd Goal

Well, I did OK on my first goal of the beginning of the year of 2008 which was to loose 30 lbs. before my vacation but I only lost 15 lbs. I thought I did well considing of my health was not up to par. I do feel stronger than ever before but still need to push myself into more exercise and push myself away from portion size of meals.

For my second goal, which everyone needs in a diet, will be to loose 30 lbs. for the next 3 months. Why three months if you're asking yourself, well it will be my 37th birthday on October 12 and I want to take a second vacation trip which I never do. West Virginia have these great 3 day road trips to see small town stores, nature water falls and the mountains. And what is better to see our country's USA nature in the falls leaves.

I have a bet with my mom, which if you reading this MOM put down that cupcake and start moving, that she has to loose 30 lbs. also and she can go along the ride with me. It's good to have a partner for motivation, support and completeness. Wish me luck and good luck with your goals of success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look out - I going

you wait and seel.

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.