I'm Back!

I'm back from my vacation and it great. The weather was foggy and wet but we made the best of it. Its amazing how the fog came in. Usually at home it just comes in from the havens and rises back up but in Maine it comes in side ways and leaves side ways like a rain cloud. Beside the wet weather it was still nice to leave from the routine of life and relax. I took over 700 pictures and most of them have fog in them but here are some of what I saw: top 3 are from Bar Harbor at the National Park, 2nd is Portland George Washington Lighthouse and only got to see Fin Whales at Bar Harbor. I'll probably go back to Maine to the see the Fall leaves in the next 5 years. There are still a lot of places I want to see before I kick the bucket like Alaska, Seattle, Colorado, Grand Canon and Italy along with Paris and London. Hope and dreams to come true is my goal in life.

The best thing on the trip was to see my MOM smile and laugh. We had the best time and always. Love you, mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you , too.

I loved it , too.

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.