Quality Health

Here is a great website to join (it's free) to learn more about your health. Quality Health have great recipes, news to up-keep knowledge about health from doctors and coupons to save on healthy foods and products. Also, they have interactive tools and quizzes which you can learn from of what is true or not.

They have, also, this Symptom Checker which you can see what your symptoms could mean. I was getting pain and strong pitches on my arms which I thought it was a heart related but here it was strain from driving by hold on to the steering wheel to hard. It gave me home care by just relaxing and taking it easy. Plus, I have numbness in my fingers which carpal tunnel sydrome.

Check it out for yourself - Click HERE.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.