Off to Maine

Finally, I can say the words, I'M ON VACATION. I have been waiting to say this for a good while.

I didn't meet my goal weight. I'm at 312 lbs. (half my goal score) with a total of 15 lbs that I lost and feeling good about it due to stress about my colon and the rest of my other problems.

By doing squats and other exercise like walking, resistance band and core ball, I feel stronger than last year which I had 2 surgeries. I feel that I can carry myself and my weight by the challenges I have accomplished like walking more over a 1 mile and climbing stairs in my apartment. I know it will be hard with the temptations of desserts and ice cream on my trip. But I'm going to make a rule to only have 'one dessert a day'. I am taking granola bars with high fiber that will fill me up and will drinking plenty of water or lemonade. Also, in Maine, there are a lot of hill climbing and wood area trails which I will be walking to see the sights. I'm going to make myself get out of bed every morning and walk on the beach to look for sea shells which is my favorite thing to do.

By the way, lobster is only 90 calories without the melting butter. I will be definitely having lobster for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. LOL

I see you all back here June 23 but STAY TUNE on some tips of weight loss next week that I have schedule on blogger.com in my post files. Go Greens flavor drink, flaxseed information, my favorite carrot muffin recipe, 2 minute ads and website; top secret.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.