Weigh In - Ugh! Gain 4 lbs.

I beginning to hate Wednesday weigh-ins. Due to the stress from work and the lack of sleep, I didn't do so good on my diet and weight. I gained 4 lbs. BUT I did go to my doctor's appt. this morning and in 2 months, I have dropped my cholesterol from 217 to 178. My diabetes drop from 7.5 to 7.0 which is good but not good enough (6.5 is the regular). My high blood pressure seems low but better than high (98 over 70).

I think I will go away on a little weekend vacation to re-group and get some sleep from all the stress and lack of rest from the past 3 weeks. I'll probably sleep over at some hotel with a pool and gym to work out at and watch some TV "cable" and order some room service. Just maybe relax my body in some hot tub and hopefully that will do the trick and get back to my normal routine of life and dieting.

Always Think Positive, Never Negative. Thinking negative will bring you and your body down to a stop and your problems will be solved or recover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go for it . it is good to relax
every time and then.

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.