Don't Cheat

I know, it is hard to get on the scale and get disappointed. I know, I didn't do so good last weekend, I had pasta and tomato sauce with Italian bread and butter. But we, all, have to face the truth and reality. It is a struggle to face it, but it will be a lesson to learn for the next time you face one of your demon, bad foods like pasta.

I always think, it is an awaking, a learning process to correct what I should have done. I mean it is OK to have pasta or anything other bad foods but not to over to it. Like, I know, I should not have to Italian bread. I should have had wheat or herbal bread. Everything we do wrong is a lesson to learn and to move on from.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.