Lost 4 lbs.

Yeah! I lost 4 lbs. WOW! I was not sure I would loose any exepecially the pasta I ate from last weekend. I did though bought myself a scale. My other scale was always off when I stand on it. When I leaned a little to the left, I lost 5 lbs. and I leaned to the right, I gain 7 lbs. When I leaned forward I gained a lot. I like it when I leaned to the left.

I research a lot of scales on line and it seems that Taylor made company are the best with the reviews of 4 out of 5 stars. Weight Watchers are good, too but expensive and not sure (a good of the reviews says, it brake and off its weight by 10 lbs. in a month). I did get a digital instead of the magic red wand version.

Taylor 7329 Electronic Lithium Scale - see picture above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you , keep up the good work .

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.