Slim 1 Ice Cream day

It's July and the hot weather is coming ahead of us. I thought this week, I would put up an post each day an ice cream brand of their low calories and satisfying, delicious ice cream and bars that you all can snack on this summer. I hope you can temp to try any of these creams - they are only 170 to 100 calories per servings. Here is the first one of my favorites.

Klondike - Slim a Bear - 100 calories or the no sugar added

Best delicious ice cream delights ever made - thanks to Klondike inventors. Something small and satisfying to have when you are craving for ice cream. My favorite is the vanilla Sandwiches. what is your favorite and what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I would jump into the Arctic cold water like the polar bears.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.