Senior Production Designer

FINALLY, I made senior, 'Sr. Production Designer'. It has been over due of 13 years working for this company and they finally they realize my title was old. I worked my butt off for this company by staying late hours, helping other employees doing their duties, upgrade and learning software on my time and so on... It make me wonder, WHY I did get it earlier? Was it because I'm over weight and not attractive enough with a skinny butt. My co-workers are skinny as a rod and they get pretty much anything they want and they are not good at their jobs. Most of the time, I'm helping or doing their job cause they give an accuse that they are busy home with a husband and kids. It's not fair. Our society is just WRONG. It's not fair or right to be treated like this but the world and media made us this way and its just too hard to change it.

OK ... sorry I just need to vent out. Have you have been treated wrong way from anything?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that people perceive overweight people as lazy and unmotivated...which is usually not the case! It sucks.

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of telling, and pleasant piece
of writing to take data about my presentation subject, which i am going to convey
in college.
Feel free to visit my web site - black friday ads

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.