Wednesday is Another Day

I only lost 1 lb. these 2 weeks which is not much. I'm still counting my high fiber in my diet and I have been noticing that I do tend to eat less at night and during the day. But I still get board of my time.

I know I should be exercising or do something to keep moving, but there are times I get board of the same routine and same doings of keeping busy. There are moments, I would start looking in my cupboards for snack foods and I try to shake it off but it always ends up with me on the couch with peanut butter and jelly crackers. UGH!

What do you all do, when you get board of your time and you start looking for snack foods in your cupboards? Need help.

2 comments:

BITR Country Girl said...

I try to learn something new or I put in a movie and focus on that. I've even been known to take my little cocker spaniel out for a walk around the block at 2 or 3 in the morning (I work nights so I'm up all night and sleep during the day.) It's a mind over matter thing really. It seems to be working for me so far.

Anonymous said...

When I want a snack. I go for those little animal cracker.
They are fat free. So 1 or 2
hand ful I think will not hurt
me. Something to eat at night.

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.