Bob Harper - Trainer for The Biggest Loser

Bob Harper has finally wrote a book, "Are You Ready!: To Take Charge, Lose Weight, Get in Shape, and Change Your Life Forever ". This book will inspire you to his winning approach to lasting weight loss by showing how to get at the root of your overeating problem, followed by a nutritionally savvy diet and unique exercise plan.

If I was on the Biggest Loser, I would choose Bob over Juliann (don't get me wrong, I Juliann but she is too hard core and Bob seems to be more funny in his workouts). If you want to see Bob's free training exercise, check out youtube.com and search 'Bob Harper'. You can see his younger sexy version of him though his still has it, today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Til--
Thanks for your post ! It's fun to get encouragement from everyone! As for Bob Harper...I feel the same way you do...Jillian is just too freakin' HARD! I know a trainer has to push her, but I would tell her to "go to H..." and walk out.

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.