Tis the Season for Allergies

UGH! Allergy season is here. Sunday, I went to the park to take some pictures. Also, to do cardio walking uphills and long behold, my eyes started to itch and get water. I started to sneeze and feel like I was going to fall over. YUCK.

Tip number one for allergies season, don't skip any days of your medication. My pills cost me $30 for 30 pills and with gas prices going up, I had to give up the pills. Well, not any more, I had to dip in my saving account, so I can feel better. I don't want to be sick and groggy for the 30 day challenge that I'm on.

Today I feel a lot better. My eyes has gone down and my breathing has been good. I definitely will be staying in for my work out. I live in a apartment building, so I'll try to do some walking up and down the stair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. I need to start but
at time it doesn t work. Keep it
up . good luck

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.