Deadline

I figure out that I have only 4 weeks to my vacation to Maine and my goal is still to loose 30lbs. by June 11. I only have 18lbs. to go (I wish I lost more during the 5 months but life keeps pushing stress my way). I still have to take it easy because I still don't know about my condition in my colon (My doctors thinks I might of injured myself and tore some of my tissue in my rectum. I found blood in my bowel last week. I started putting in PH tablets up there and I hope it will help heal the cut and avoid surgery. I have an appt. with a colon surgent, May 27 to see what going on. I pray that I will be OK so I can go on vacation). Well, I got to move on and get cracking on my 18lbs. loss.

I believe I am going to focus on my food intake but still do some exercise until I know everything will be OK with my colon. I'm going to focus on fish, fiber and my fats. With my age, I should have 25 grams of fiber a day, wow. Click here if you want to know how much fiber you have daily. I'm also going to have at least 3 fish portions a week along with salmon which is my favorite. Of course, I have my at least 2 portion of vegetables (I don't like veges). My fats well I will only have 1 small bite of dark chocolate/candy (I still female who craves for chocolate). Over all, small portion meal size is my goal to my 18lbs. loss.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.