UGH!

From a beautiful sunny 3-day weekend and now, back to the grind of my routine job. Boy, it hard to get back to work especially when its still sunny out. I went to my colon doctor this morning and know I'm schedule for an appointment for a Colonoscopy. UGH! I am not looking forward to this and finding out what is wrong. But I'm trying to have positive thinking that I am OK and everything will be alright. I'm still going on my vacation trip to Maine, even if there is something wrong. I CAN'T give up a dream that I have been waiting for since I was 8-years old. My doctor wanted me to take this test before I go so I don't have to worry and I know what will be my next adventure or not in my health.

If you don't know what a Colonoscopy, which later everyone needs to take the test - click here is link that describe the test and preparation for it. Here is another information website, I found that is more detail - click here.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.