Spring is HERE!

Get those running shoe on, Spring is here. AUH...warm weather, the sun's hot rays, the blue sky, I'm so excited. The time to get out from the home caves and walk in the wooded trails in the park. To walk outside and breathe the clean, fresh air. Having picnics outside during lunch hour and walk around the building and see the sites. OOO...OOO...Vacation time, taking time for yourself or with a friend or family to breathe from the stressful office. Which reminds me, to start exercise more and get to my goal weight before I go on vacation. (To loose 30 lbs. before mid of June.) I hope you all have a goal before you go on your vacation. If not, make one. It will be a good start for your diet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to set a goal.

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.