Not a Good Day

I'm not doing so good on my diet, once again. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I just want bad food most of the time. I guess I am board of the lettuce, turkey, fruit and all other healthy foods that are out there that I'm eating. I want a juicy greasy hamburger from Wendy's or regular ice cream with all the chocolate chips and doughy cookie taste in it, along the sweet chocolate fudge.

It could be the weather, we have been having with the sun, then the rain cold days and then the cold wet snow. It could the stress days from work. Working late nights and the long hours are draining me dry. I need a change in my life. To get out of the daily routine. I didn't get out this weekend that I wanted to, I didn't have time. I'm board and I'm putting food as a substitute as a change. I know better not to but I'm begging for a change in my life.

If this happens to you, Get Out. Sometimes you don't realize it that you are doing it. I didn't know until I paused and thought about it. I was substituting food as a change of my routine in my life. You need to get out and do something new or old, like go to the movies or eat out to some NEW restaurant (choose wisely on foods). Go the any attractions in your city, like the museums, the national parks, lake or beach, or even the new malls that which you want to see. If you have time and have vacation days or sick days, play hookie from work. Remember those days you played hookie from school, if you didn't, its time to do it now or again. Re-live your past, do something different. Remember the movie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off , watch and learn, but of coarse you don't have to fool your parent, you just have to fool you boss and yourself. Re-live and enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rutine is hard. doing the same thing over and over. It good to
do some different. every body
need change. good luck!

Anonymous said...

rutine is hard. doing the same thing over and over. It good to
do some different. every body
need change. good luck!

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.