I am Sorry!

I just want to say "Sorry" to my blogger readers and everyone else. I have been very busy in my life and been away to from this blog to long. My life got complicated within 5 years, I was diagnose of the Big "C" twice (uterus & breast with the chemo & surgery), surgery on my lower back, lost my father from cancer and taking care my mom and dog which I love dearly.

Now today, I'm clear and free from the "C" and doing well. I feel I got my life back and started to walk again without the pain of chemo side effects. You think having chemo - you would loose weight but it's the opposite. Doctors inform me that I would gain weight in my process and I did gain. There are times, I hate being a female ... LOL. With all the chemo side effect, the steroid pills put the weight on my body. So, now that I'm OK I'm back on the diet search to loose my weight and more.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.