Depression

This weekend I was very moody, lonely and depression that I didn't want to do anything and didn't care about anything. It was very hard to get out of the mood just to feel happy or feel normal. I tried to go out and have a picnic and tried to go shopping to a mall and do some walking but nothing worked. I even went out to saw a movie, "Wall-E" which is a good movie but it made me more sadder cause I was alone. I can't have pet cause I live in an apartment.

So if you are in a moody mood, my best way to get out is to call a love one which I called my mommy. OR do something that you like doing like I like to look at craft workshops like go to an store that have art supplies and I think more about creativity. Do something that makes you think and meditate/focus that thought towards what you like. OR listening to your favorite music to get you up and running which is a great motivator.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.