Bargin Coupons

Aw...Coupons. My favorite relaxing thing to do on Sunday is to cut out those wonder savings that are called coupons. I like to save my money for special thing but most of all is to try different things for loosing weight. For example, I bought the 10 minute trainer from BeachBody.com. Also, I bought expensive Organic foods, breads, crackers and oils which are more healthier than the fatty foods like vegetable oils which is cheaper. (I used the oils for my salads and for cooking.)

Beside the Sunday paper, you can go to coupon.com, retailmenot.com, couponcabin.com, mycoupons.com and buy some coupons on ebay which ebay is OK buy you can't trust if they are expired or not. Also, what you can do is to make a list of your favorite food that you always buy and call or email that company/manufacture and ask them if they can mail you coupons. Tell them that you really like their product and you don't want to do to the other generic (their competiors) version. My Mom always told me that it doesn't hurt to ask. Plus, check your product website and see if they have any coupons to download or print.

Buying the right product and better healthy choice will make a different in your health.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks, your post is very good. i would like suggest other website where you can find coupons like
couponskey.com

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.