Happy New Resolution 2009

It's back to the drawling board. I did a few things on my list of resolution last year, 2008. I made a blog of movies and weight loss. I bought my canon camera and took a lot of photos of nature. I actually finished a my book which I don't like to read fiction books - I mostly like to read from the internet. But there is one honest thing that I did gave up on and it was to loose weight. I did accomplish to loose some weight but I gain it all back. My starting weight for January 5 of 2009 is 316 lbs. UGH!

For my new resolution for 2009, I going to accomplish to make small goals for each month and keep it with it. For example, the month of January, I only taking in 1600 calories a day and exercise twice a week for an hour.

I think that making small goals to accomplish something big, is the right way to do. Wish me good luck and I hope you all join with me in loosing weight and achieving my and your goals for 2009.

No comments:

Disclaimer

This information is not presented by a medical practitioner and is for educational and informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.